Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Velata Premium Belgian Chocolate! Are you drooling too?

Chocolate has always been my favorite food group.  I mean, I had a chocolate fondue fountain, dessert bar, and candy buffet at my wedding.  'Nuff said.  So when Scentsy announced not too long ago that they would be launching a new brand of fondue warmers paired with premium Belgian chocolate, I literally started drooling.  But can you blame me?  They flew to Belgium for a "taste tour" and picked the world's BEST chocolate!  Not to mention, they have designed the Velata warmers so that they follow the Scentsy model: they are simple!  It's a light bulb, hello!  No flame, no scorching, and no messy clean up?  Where's my electrical outlet, plug me in!

Velata will launch on May 1st with 14 different warmers (three designs and eight vibrant colors) which you can pair with their four indulgent chocolate flavors: a silky caramel milk chocolate, a full-bodied dark chocolate, a creamy milk chocolate, and a smooth white chocolate.  If you're like me, you're already making your list of dipping items and (im)patiently waiting for May 1st... but I have some good news!  You don't really have to wait that long!  Contact me now for information on how you can get in on this amazing opportunity right from the start...

Email: chocelata@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chocelata
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Chocelata

No comments:

Post a Comment